Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Conti 50?

Userid

Clutch set up, best results so far. .040 shim behind shoe and stack as follows SS washers .055 ()()()()()( no shims try it out and see if you like it. I found the gap between the shoes and the hub was to much so I added a .040 shim behind the shoe to move closer to the hub. Still want a harder hit, but this is good. 11 tooth front and 38,40,42 for the rear. 2 fingures tight on the chain right behind the swing arm guide w/ a 415 chain. shim the break calipers up the pads rub the rotors. This bike seem to like ATF better than 75w oil.
    Thank you sponsors!
    EVS, Carl at Gateway Cycles, FMS Facility Maintenance Services, LLC., One Industries, Smith, Pirelli, Slaka Wear, Gregg with roadanddirt.com, Tri-Star Racing, Mt. Dew, Renthal, RSI, Excel, Twin Air, Power Band Racing, CYCRA, Southwest RV, Husmans Potato Chips, Shaun from Rain Armor, Liquid Performance, Wide Open Power Sports, Ameristop, My IGA Express, FMF Racing, PowerBandRacing, and a Big thank you to Tim Bunn at Body by Bunner, The Jewelry Box
    Grandma and Grandpa!

125 Kawasaki
    250f Kawasaki

Please visit Darren Walsh's MX /SX Web Page

2.    Sponsored Links

LOGIN AND CLICK THE SHOP ONLINE LINK FOR THE DISCOUNT

Userid

DWalsh,
    I didn't have a problem with the rear brakes. The front is rubbing though. I put Cobra Clutch milk in it since I have a case of it. Seemed to work well. I don't like the Maxima. I had no luck with it in the husky. There was some weird looking oil in it which I drained.
    Did you change the jetting? I only prepped one bike. It had a 92 main and a 52 pilot? I'll have to look again. That doesn't sound right.
    The sticker on the fender says to run it 30:1. What are you running?
    What's up with the expandable foam?
    Did you get the picture I PM'd you?
    Evan McCutcheon #100

2006 YZ 125 For Sale, Ridden about 10 times $2500

Userid

yes got it cool. We run 40 to 1 I mix 8 oz. with 2.75 gallons of gas this keeps the silencer from dripping. Stock pilot 48 change to 52 still running stock main 92 wow 30 to 1 That just seems crazy!!!
    Thank you sponsors!
    EVS, Carl at Gateway Cycles, FMS Facility Maintenance Services, LLC., One Industries, Smith, Pirelli, Slaka Wear, Gregg with roadanddirt.com, Tri-Star Racing, Mt. Dew, Renthal, RSI, Excel, Twin Air, Power Band Racing, CYCRA, Southwest RV, Husmans Potato Chips, Shaun from Rain Armor, Liquid Performance, Wide Open Power Sports, Ameristop, My IGA Express, FMF Racing, PowerBandRacing, and a Big thank you to Tim Bunn at Body by Bunner, The Jewelry Box
    Grandma and Grandpa!

125 Kawasaki
    250f Kawasaki

Userid

yes got it cool. We run 40 to 1 I mix 8 oz. with 2.75 gallons of gas this keeps the silencer from dripping. Stock pilot 48 change to 52 still running stock main 92 wow 30 to 1 That just seems crazy!!!

I ran 32:1 in it today. I figured that a little extra oil for break in would be good. I did get some dripping out the pipe. All my jets are the higher numbers for the Cobra. I guess I need to buy more.
    I ran a 94-95 on the Husky.
    Evan McCutcheon #100

Lifetime Team KTMTalk FULLER BROS. RACING's Avatar
    Userid

HEY JEREMY, DID YOU GO TO WINCHESTER YESTERDAY? IS THE CONTI, THE FACTORY THAT MAX IS RUNNING, OR A DIFFERENT BIKE? roost.gif roost.gif roost.gif
    http://www.buckleyphotos.com/wsp5706/sourc...4_9307_3664.jpg[EMAIL=spectrumper@sbcglobal.net

Spectrum Performance / Fuller Bros. Racing
    No big long BS story here, just awesome power for ANYTHING that sucks in air & fuel & blows it up,Guaranteed.

Userid

No, we didn't go. The Conti is a different bike. I will have 2 of them at WSP next weekend if you are going and want to check them out.
    Evan McCutcheon #100

Userid

Make sure you losen the stator a stick 4 pieces of a credit card around the rotor to alighn it up, and thighten back. The rotor will rub the stator and mess things up if you do not check this befor you start it.
    Thank you sponsors!
    Grandma and Grandpa!

125 Kawasaki
    250f Kawasaki

Userid

Default Re: Conti 50?

I have a Conti and am trying to find any support for them. Where did or do you get parts for the bike? do you know where to get any manuals for the bike or specs for the bike? any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456