Thread: Product Test Ride -Midwest Mountain Engineering ()

Lifetime Team KTMTalk
    Userid

Midwest Mountain Engineering Product Test Ride

This is really late notice but I am offering an opportunity for you to earn a free brake lever that I am developing for the Brembo Master Cylinder. I will be testing this weekend at one of three different riding areas near Las Vegas (Jean, Nelson, or Laghlin) on Friday and Saturday March 25th and 26th. This is an informal test. I am just looking for four more guys to ride with, to use the lever for the day and to get feedback on its function and design before I commit to manufacturing.

The lever is a “shorty” length intended for one or two finger operation and the geometry of the pivot has been changed to play with the aggressiveness of braking initiation. There are two designs to try.

If you are interested in joining us for one or both days please give me a call or drop me an e-mail and I will get you the meeting time and place. All you need is a bike with a Brembo MC and “A” or “B” level rider skills. When we are done you can choose which of the two brake levers you would like to keep.

This ride is limited to a group of six. Call or e-mail to reserve a spot quickly. Contact info below.

I will also have Clutch levers you can try that fit all the Brembo Clutch MC’s or the older style Magura MC that is found on 2008 bikes and older. These levers are in production. The clutch lever is designed to reduce the pull force by 50% and it also is a shorty lever that matches the look of the brake lever. You can read lots of clutch lever reviews and see pictures in the product review section by clicking on this link:

http://ktmtalk.com/showthread.php?t=398985

user posted image

Steve Pohl
    Midwest Mountain Engineering
    362 Monroe St.
    Prescott, WI 54021
    Office Phone: 715-262-4607
    Cell Phone: 715-338-7407
    e-mail: steve.pohl@midwestme.com

Userid

Man, I have customers every week asking when I'll have your levers to sell at the events!!! I keep telling them they have to order direct.

As for testing, let me know when you get anywhere near the east coast!!!
    CrazyTed
    2015 Husqvarna FE350
    '18 Indian Roadmaster Elite 116
    VCHSS #314 40+A
    Virginia Beach, VA

Lifetime Team KTMTalk
    Userid

if you get out to los angeles area and need a test rider, hit me up. we can test their durability for sure.....
    Life is an adventure. Go fast, don't fall.
    Practice peace, but be prepared for war....

Userid
    Images

We will be driving through Jean/Las Vegas on Thursday heading to the Nevada 200. I'm definately interested in buying a clutch lever that can reduce the pull by 50%. The brake lever looks interesting too. When will your levers be available for purchase?
    TEAM TOAD WEST
    "Life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass...its about learning to dance in the rain."
    "Stop telling God how big your storm is. Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"
    "If you want the rainbow, you got to put up with the rain."
    "The devil said- you will not be able to weather the storm that is coming- the warrior said- I am the storm."
    2016 1290 Super Adventure- go big or go home

Lifetime Team KTMTalk
    Userid

I will be flying into Vegas late Thursday night 11PM so it sounds like I will be a little behind you passing through.

The clutch levers are available now. You can get more information on application and purchasing at http://www.midwestme.com/

You can also look at the product review section: http://ktmtalk.com/showthread.php?t=398985