Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45859192939495

Thread: STIC jetting thread:

Default Re: STIC jetting thread:

Quote Originally Posted by STIC Fuel Systems View Post
    Well, I see the Coronus 19 cabin fever finally got to some us, in order to stop this stupid bantering; I have elected to sever our relationship permanently, I donít need your blessing or your valued opinion to sell a great product. Wow, you have a dyno and you been jetting two-strokes since their inception, I know you have a great resume; however, we have elected to do this without your input. You will not be receiving any new product from us. Over the past few years, we have had our product work alongside yours wherein the customer was happy with the overall performance. Congratulation on your product, I am sure it made our product look better, thank you.
    Understood... All I wanted was an honest answer vs all the lies, run-around and snarky remarks...

I ,sincerely, wish you the best with the STIC..

I'll let ya know if the new STIC design fixed all the previous design(s) issues even if you don't "want" the feedback..
    Last edited by Kels; Yesterday at 06:13 PM.
    www.2strokeheads.com

We ride them all!!

"THE KELS"

2.    Sponsored Links

LOGIN AND CLICK THE SHOP ONLINE LINK FOR THE DISCOUNT

It was not the STIC! Kale Woolsey was having problems with a fouling plus and initially did not think it was the engine on his 2020 KTM with 12 hours running time on the engine with a new STIC metering block from TOKYO Off-road. After checking several things, STIC advised it seemed like a case seal leaking. Kale posed the question to riders on Thumper Talk and they told him how to check for this problem; look at his response to seeing how he resolved the problem in a method to check the seals. It pays to be civil in our communication with each other, and not accusatory, as we can learn from others' experiences. Peace

Kale Woolsey
    Mon 4/6/2020 6:31 PM
    Inbox
    To:
    Vortex@sticfuel.us;
    You forwarded this message on 4/6/2020 6:59 PM.
    Hi George,

After our discussion this morning, I got curious and got on ThumperTalk looking for ways to test if my right-side crank seal is bad (short of doing a leak down test). I pulled the transmission breather hose out, put it in a glass of water and revved the bike, and air bubbles came out, which I would assume means air is getting out of the right-side crank seal and into the transmission. The bike is definitely going back to the dealer tomorrow and they can tear into it. Thanks again for your insight, I appreciate it.

Kale

Why don't you reply to my message George? I have a bike in the shed I can ride because I have no freaking idea where my carb is. I'm a patient person but this is getting beyond a joke
    I also emailed you and again no reply....

US Mail First Class tracking LH0941 3325 ​51US - this tracking number doesn't work!!!!
    2018 KTM 300 XC
    2018 KTM 500 EXC
    2018 KTM 300 EXC TPI 6 Days - Gone
    2015 Husky FE 501 - Gone
    2014 Husky FE 350 - Gone
    2010 CRF250R - Gone
    2009 Husaberg FE450 - Gone

Quote Originally Posted by bowser View Post
    Why don't you reply to my message George? I have a bike in the shed I can ride because I have no freaking idea where my carb is. I'm a patient person but this is getting beyond a joke
    I also emailed you and again no reply....

US Mail First Class tracking LH0941 3325 ​51US - this tracking number doesn't work!!!!
    I tracking the number at the post office this morning will get with today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kels View Post
    I have 2 IDENTICAL bikes.. And I mean IDENTICAL... so the comparision is NOT from "memory" but from the same bikes , the ame day, at the same place.. Also have "other" riders in our group ride both bikes, NOT knowing which one has the STIC, and get their opinions as well.

So, what I would think would be as good of testing as one could get.. OH, I also have a dyno..

Please keep in mind... I do this for a living..tune 2 strokes.... So I am comparing an excellent running stock block fitted, engine to one with the STIC... NOT a poor running set up to ta better running set up.. Apples to apples...100%

I won't get into the testing results, just yet, because I am hoping to receive the latest block and have successful results when testing it..

Look.. not trying to start anything.. but over 6 months waiting.. just would love to have the product as promised.... Once tested, we can do a full report of it.
    No worries was mostly curious as we have also done a ton of back to back & blind testing. I also I have multiple bikes to test against & while I don't do this for a living I've fixed many an engine built by "reputable" builder so I take every opinion with a grain of salt. Not pointed at you at all, btw. The hackers out there that take people who don't know any better money for crap "engine building" just pisses me off.
    Funny thing about identical bikes from having kids on 50/65/85/125's etc so always have at least two - I've never had two that used the exact same settings. Usually close but can't remember one time exact same. And there always seemed to be one that ran better than the rest. Always pissed me off a bit.

Be interesting to see what you find out.............

Quote Originally Posted by Tracktor View Post
    No worries was mostly curious as we have also done a ton of back to back & blind testing. I also I have multiple bikes to test against & while I don't do this for a living I've fixed many an engine built by "reputable" builder so I take every opinion with a grain of salt. Not pointed at you at all, btw. The hackers out there that take people who don't know any better money for crap "engine building" just pisses me off.
    Funny thing about identical bikes from having kids on 50/65/85/125's etc so always have at least two - I've never had two that used the exact same settings. Usually close but can't remember one time exact same. And there always seemed to be one that ran better than the rest. Always pissed me off a bit.

Be interesting to see what you find out.............
    No worries... Will keep you posted...

FWIW, Both of my bikes run identical because they are.. Same settings as well..

Have even swapped th STIC out on the mountain to get a comparison..

Suffice to say.. the testing is valid.... and methodical...

Have fielded many calls from STIC users with the same results as mine...

Will see what this new one brings...trying to stay optimistic.
    Last edited by Kels; Today at 07:25 PM.
    www.2strokeheads.com

We ride them all!!

"THE KELS"

Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45859192939495