Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can Moderator please make Off topic not viewable under NEW Posts.....

Default Can Moderator please make Off topic not viewable under NEW Posts.....

Tired of the political Bull.....it's growing in size; was about 20% now about 50%......There are many, many places to see this nonsense.....Thinking I'll start my own KTM forum.....I visit often enough that I just want to see dirt bike content....not stuff that bombards me daily from every other website and news channel......Uhg!

2.    Sponsored Links

LOGIN AND CLICK THE SHOP ONLINE LINK FOR THE DISCOUNT

KTMTalk Member

Default Re: Can Moderator please make Off topic not viewable under NEW Posts.....

++1

Default Re: Can Moderator please make Off topic not viewable under NEW Posts.....

+1000

I come here for moto stuff. Would love the option of NO off topic crap in the feed.

Images

Do you not have enough self control to not read what you don't want to read? Seriously, no one is forcing you to read any of that, so why read it, if you don't want to? There is a reason they have that here, a reason it stays there and a reason that it is all the way down at the bottom. It's not up to me, or my place to say why, so I'll just leave it at that.

Starting a forum is easy, getting people to use it is something else entirely.
    Last edited by ArkansasXC; 12-01-2018 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasXC View Post
    Do you not have enough self control to not scroll down that far? Seriously, no one is forcing you to read any of that, so why read it, if you don't want to? There is a reason they have that here, a reason it stays there and a reason that it is all the way down at the bottom. It's not up to me, or my place to say why, so I'll just leave it at that.

Starting a forum is easy, getting people to use it is something else entirely.
    While you "leave it at that", I and some others are asking for some features. Leave it at that.

Images

I don't ride a 50........let's block that one too!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by FreeWill View Post
    While you "leave it at that", I and some others are asking for some features. Leave it at that.
    It's completely up to Pat what is added and taken away. He built the site and owns it. Again, NO ONE is forcing you to read it. Control yourself and it won't matter. Adults generally have the ability to NOT read what they don't want to. This is a privately owned website, not a Democracy. Deal with it.

Using your logic, people can say that they don't like, or agree with your posts, so you should be removed. No one here is entitled to make demands. You use this forum of your own free will, as does everyone else, just as they choose what to read and what not to read. The lay out of this forum was created long before you were even using it and will continue to be used after you are gone, because that's the way Pat, the owner and bill payer, decided to make it.
    Last edited by ArkansasXC; 12-01-2018 at 10:52 PM.
    2018 250 XC

R.I.P. Christie Poe 08/26/78-12/19/07
    1978-2007 #L301
    R.I.P. Elmer Symons 02/14/77- 01/09/07
    1977-2007 #107
    Respect
    www.RiderDown.org "Helping Riders Up"

(Out of respect for Elmer, this will remain in my signature)
    Privateer Dakar KTM rider in 07, 24HR Iron Man Champion, 1ST qualifier for 06 LMS.Elmer Symons....To make donations towards Elmers Privateer Dakar run in 07 email him for donation infoelmer@elmee.com

Quote Originally Posted by majorbanjo View Post
    Tired of the political Bull.....it's growing in size; was about 20% now about 50%......There are many, many places to see this nonsense.....Thinking I'll start my own KTM forum.....I visit often enough that I just want to see dirt bike content....not stuff that bombards me daily from every other website and news channel......Uhg!
    Just above "new posts" is something called the forum and you can go directly to the one thing you want to see. That's what I did for 10 years until I recently found "new posts" and I can see all of them in seconds instead of about 10 minute's scrolling the forum. Beside off-topic has no political stuff that's GPR.
    present bikes
    2006 KTM 450 EXC
    2006 KTM 400 EXC
    1999 Kawasaki Concours
    1983 Husqvarna 250WR
    1968 Honda CT90 trail 90
    1971 Suzuki RV90
    1964 Honda CT200 Trail 90
    member Great Lakes dual sporters
    www.gldsmc.org
    AMA charter life member-663466A

District 14 ama- #0025

I didn't even realise there was a new posts section, I just go to the list and read the ones I want.
    as above so below as within so without

If you donít want to read about government,politics or religion donít go to a sub forum titled government,politics or religion, there fixed it for all of you no need for a moderator.
    2017 300XCW, 2018 Yamaha YZ450FX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast