Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Lectron H series carbs from Slavens Racing

Default Re: Lectron H series carbs from Slavens Racing

My bike is a 2019 TE 150. I am in NE Ohio and ride single track and some ACES enduros in southern Ohio. My bike has @ 10 hours on it. I installed vforce 4 reeds and a 110 octane rk head insert. It ran good with the mikuni following the jet chart. The mikuni was finicky with temperature changes. Not sure how it responded to altitude changes. Mostly it needed air constant screw adjustments. It was very pipey and not smooth. I took a gamble and purchased the HV mule lectron kit from slavens. I had to lean the lecton a bunch to get it tuned. The efficiency claims from RK tek must be true! The bike runs like a mini 300 now. I can cruise and ride smooth instead of screaming and shifting all the time. I wouldn't have believed the lectron would transform this bike if I hadn't experienced it first hand. My carb has the 5-1 metering rod and the as shipped length was 2.003".
    When givin it goes wrong......

KTM 625 SXC
    Beta 300RR
    TW 200
    Harley pirate ship

2.    Sponsored Links

Are you guys seeing much spooge with the Lectron H? Mine does spooge some, not horrible but a little more than I like.
    2018 300 xcw, rk tek head, Lectron H, v force reeds, Twisted Eng. bars, Tubliss, FMF shorty, fastway 4 pegs

Quote Originally Posted by outfitr View Post
    Are you guys seeing much spooge with the Lectron H? Mine does spooge some, not horrible but a little more than I like.
    Have you repacked your silencer lately? I recomend the Bristol Core repack kits from Slavens Racing. Easy install and lasts a lot longer than regular packing. I haven't anymore than usual on my bike
    Riding with your buddies is an adventure, riding with certain individuals is an ordeal! Watch out for that tree!!

2016 KTM 250 XCW LTR suspens, Rekluse EXP 3.0 auto clutch, BRP submount steering damper, Wheels built by Wheel Master, Michelin Star Cross 5 tires, RB Designs carb mod and cylinder head mod, Cycra handguards, etc.................

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJeff View Post
    Have you repacked your silencer lately? I recomend the Bristol Core repack kits from Slavens Racing. Easy install and lasts a lot longer than regular packing. I haven't anymore than usual on my bike
    I only have about 20 hrs on an fmf shorty. How often do you repack?
    2018 300 xcw, rk tek head, Lectron H, v force reeds, Twisted Eng. bars, Tubliss, FMF shorty, fastway 4 pegs

maybe 3-4 times a year depending on how much I ride
    Riding with your buddies is an adventure, riding with certain individuals is an ordeal! Watch out for that tree!!

2016 KTM 250 XCW LTR suspens, Rekluse EXP 3.0 auto clutch, BRP submount steering damper, Wheels built by Wheel Master, Michelin Star Cross 5 tires, RB Designs carb mod and cylinder head mod, Cycra handguards, etc.................

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345