Hi folks new member here.My names Bob I'm from Wareham Ma.I've riden dirt bikes most of my life around Wareham out in the woods not really a good rider but like to just find a trail or some open space and just throw some dirt around.Back about 12 years ago I had 1984 yz490 1988 yz 490 couple of mid 90'xr 650 1998 Buell Thunderbolt and a 2009 Buell 1125cr.I got out of riding because of some health issues at the time the Dr. said I was just getting older.Come full circle a year ago I wind up in the hospital with a massive heart attack.In January last year they put a stint in and I started a rehab regimen at 52 years young I now feel better and more fit than when I was in my 20's and 30's .Well that might be partly because of all the drinking back then lol.Anyhow this summer figured to get back into some trail riding so I picked up one of them 2012 crf450r's real nice bike just not for me.I like 2stroke dirt bikes so picked up a 1991 rm250 witch was better for me.What I really like is old school big bore 2 strokes so.A couple of project bikes recently picked 1988 KTM350 enduro my first KTM looking forward to going through and getting it up and running again.ALso a couple of Yamaha 1983 IT490 and a 2001 yz250 roller.I own an Auto repair shop have the best wife and kids going all the kids have moved out.Looking forward to working on the bikes this winter get them ready for some trail riding next year