Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Rocky Mountain is super duper slow right now.

Default Re: Rocky Mountain is super duper slow right now.

I placed an order 9 days ago and its still not been processed. They sent an email saying orders are taking like 12.15 days or something like that. Glad I 'm not in a hurry for the parts really.

2.    Sponsored Links

LOGIN AND CLICK THE SHOP ONLINE LINK FOR THE DISCOUNT

You want a story about delayed shipping....

I ordered a new tailwheel assembly for my airplane back on March 17th from a place in Australia. It was mailed first class on the 24th of march. It sat in the post office, cleared and awaiting to be taken to the USA till last weekend. It arrived in the USA last saturday and hasn't moved since.
    2017 450xcf
    2013 350xcf
    2015 Yamaha FZ-9
    2015 Yamaha FZ-07
    Senior A Harescramble / Enduro
    Love woods riding and Gnarly trails

Youtube handle, GyroRon

Facebook, Ron Awad

Quote Originally Posted by 496blazer View Post
    I placed an order 9 days ago and its still not been processed. They sent an email saying orders are taking like 12.15 days or something like that. Glad I 'm not in a hurry for the parts really.
    HoLy Moly, thats bad . My last order was with motosport, they atleast sent stuff out right away. Ktmworld in Georgia has been open for several weeks.

My preferable is RMATV, but looking sketchy

I'm seeing big price increase at RM as well. My HP4 full syn went up a full dollar, KTM OEM chain guide went up $6. I'm suspicious of many other items I store in my cart as well but can only compare with my past order histort which shows the price when purchased

Between that and my last order taking 19 days to arrive, I'm about done. Not only are you slower with only vague warnings about delays, but now you are going to stick it to us with pricing as well?

Everyone else I've dealt with like AOMC and random Amazon shippers have had fast shipping.

Ordered two Tusk Recon Hybrid (fatty) fronts May 20 and they arrived in Phoenix last evening 5/22. They look different enough and very big, they might just work. Hardness is about 76. I am done with shinoko fronts anyway but wanted to give these a try hoping they work as well as the Tusk 120/18 rears.
    Victor

Lifetime Team KTMTalk

I placed an order on Wednesday, received a confirmation email, but no notice of when shipped. Parts arrived today.

I placed my order on the 14th, it shipped from Kentucky the 16th, but since its USPS it's not here. Worst carrier on the planet. From Kentucky to Texas and sat in Seattle for 3 days and now the tracking has just stopped, as it usually does with USPS.
    2011 300xc - SOLD
    2020 TE300i is HERE!
    1969 Mustang (street car) - 9.62@140

Quote Originally Posted by DevDel View Post
    I'm seeing big price increase at RM as well. My HP4 full syn went up a full dollar, KTM OEM chain guide went up $6. I'm suspicious of many other items I store in my cart as well but can only compare with my past order histort which shows the price when purchased
    The OEM parts at RM have gone up drastically this past week or so. Items in my cart were showing 22-23% below retail last week, and now the same items show 7-9%. I think its time to revisit the shop on line feature on KTMtalk and shop around for non OEM parts before pulling the trigger.
    '13 KTM 250 XC
    '12 KTM 250 XC
    '03 KTM 525 EXC (Sold)
    '91 KTM 300 EXC (Long gone)
    '89 ATK 406 (Long gone)
    '78 YAM IT 400 E (Long gone)
    '71 YAM 125 (AT1) (Distant memory)

Quote Originally Posted by 69fastback View Post
    I placed my order on the 14th, it shipped from Kentucky the 16th, but since its USPS it's not here. Worst carrier on the planet. From Kentucky to Texas and sat in Seattle for 3 days and now the tracking has just stopped, as it usually does with USPS.
    I think that must be regional, because USPS has been a good carrier around here, I dislike seeing ups as shipper.

The price increases might have something to do with all this money printing this stupid country has been doing lately. one is, it's made a lot of broke people one-thousandaires so a lot of buying going on...and devaluing the dollar. We have to get back to basics and stop all this financial engineering we've been doing for the last 15 years or so. As far as shipping times, keep in mind the airlines move a tremendous amount of freight...it's a big money maker for them, so I imagine ups and FedEx is picking up the slack.
    Last edited by ktm-bmw-gasgas; 05-24-2020 at 12:54 PM.
    2018 Six days 450
    2018 Beta evo
    1966 BMW R60
    2013 1200gs Rallye
    2005 bmw boxercup
    2011 KTM 300 xc
    1993 260 beta
    1975 Bultaco T Sherpa
    1982 Honda MB5

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast