Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weak Immune System

Userid

Default Re: Weak Immune System

Quote Originally Posted by Al_Orange View Post
    I've seen a number of your posts across different forums and I'm often not sure if you're serious or not... Most of them seem like jokes or fake ignorance.
    What you confuse as jokes or fake ignorance is actually just me honestly not being fearful. Some might even call that leadership.

People tend to fear the unknown.

There is no unknown here. I have a combined basic understanding of biology, nutrition, metabolic function, and immune function.

Most people dont. Most doctors dont. Their ignorance (and yours) is why theyíre scared.

You could say itís hubris on my part. But itís not. Itís just basic biology. The same way you understand therefore trust your suspension on a 70 foot motocross double to do itís job, Im able to trust my immune system.

You can be led around by fear mongers that are hypochondriacs (a mental disorder). Or you can take your cues from the actual leaders, those that are not scared - itís cause they know something you (and the xspurts) dont.

2.    Sponsored Links

LOGIN AND CLICK THE SHOP ONLINE LINK FOR THE DISCOUNT

KTMTalk Member
    Userid

Quote Originally Posted by Jabroni View Post
    What you confuse as jokes or fake ignorance is actually just me honestly not being fearful. Some might even call that leadership.

People tend to fear the unknown.

There is no unknown here. I have a combined basic understanding of biology, nutrition, metabolic function, and immune function.

Most people dont. Most doctors dont. Their ignorance (and yours) is why theyíre scared.

You could say itís hubris on my part. But itís not. Itís just basic biology. The same way you understand therefore trust your suspension on a 70 foot motocross double to do itís job, Im able to trust my immune system.

You can be led around by fear mongers that are hypochondriacs (a mental disorder). Or you can take your cues from the actual leaders, those that are not scared - itís cause they know something you (and the xspurts) dont.
    I think you should look up the Dunning-Kruger effect to help you with your basic understanding of the biology, nutrition, metabolic function, immune function, politics, and the world in general.

Userid

I think you should look up the Dunning-Kruger effect to help you with your basic understanding of the biology, nutrition, metabolic function, immune function, politics, and the world in general.
    And yet Im healthier than people half my age and earn way more money than most.

If I got the results to back it up, no dunning-kruger effect is taking place. Itís just arogance at worst.

KTMTalk Member
    Userid

If I got the results to back it up, no dunning-kruger effect is taking place. Itís just arogance at worst.
    Or just dumb luck.

Userid

Or just dumb luck.
    Meritocracy doesnít randomly favor dumb luck over & over.

And yes, we still live in a meritocracy.

KTMTalk Member
    Userid

Meritocracy doesnít randomly favor dumb luck over & over.

And yes, we still live in a meritocracy.
    Maybe... But a meritocracy based on perceived value rather than actual value.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123